Eye Surgical & Medical Associates was developed with the philosophy that "patients count". This is achieved by providing a warm environment, a personal & caring approach to medical care and professional services that cover a wide range of services that meet each patient's "eye care" needs.
Whether you are contemplating a surgical procedure, or you want to receive a fitting for your eyeglasses, we ask that you explore the various services we offer:
- Cataract, retinal, refractive & cosmetic surgery
- Exam services for the whole family
- Contact lens fitting & continued care
- Optical dispensary
- In addition to our professional services, Eye Surgical & Medical Associates provide excellent patient care with qualified clinical staff. Many of our staff members carry certification in specific areas that they assist our doctors in the care of our patients.
- COA Certified Ophthalmic Assistant
- COT Certified Ophthalmic Technician
- NCLE Certified to fit contact lens & assist the contact lens patient
- ABO Certified to fit glasses
All of the above certifications require sponsorship, study, & passing a certification process. Each certified employee is also responsible for maintaining his or her certification with yearly continuing education credits.
Our Certified Optometrist
Allen Denison and Laura Rodriguez are also available for your optometric needs. You can feel confident that, with our dedication to excellence, you and your family will receive the care and professionalism you require.